Here’s what you have to do:
- Create a new project with MSS stamps! It can be anything (cards, layouts, altered items, etc.)- be creative and have FUN!
- Link your project on the Market Street Stamps Blog by Sunday, December 4th at 11:59 PM Central Time
- Note: Your creations for this contest will not be considered for the Cream of the Crop contest. Each MSS contest or challenge requires a separate, unique entry to be eligible to win!
Here’s what you could win!
- One randomly selected participant will win an awesome prize package full of yummy stamps & accessories!
- ONE show stoppin’ paper crafter will be asked to join us for a Guest Design spot for the following month! (This months winner will be the Guest Designer for the month of January!)
Here is my card that I made for the Block Party.
I used the Prancer stamp set that was released earlier this week along with some older patterned paper that I had in my stash and twine from The Twinery.